We all want to look our best, especially when it comes to important events - Prom, our wedding day, that big job interview. Beauty technicians help us do just that by giving us a polished look, flattering hair cut and sandal worthy toes. Not only that but they want clients to leave their chair feeling confident about themselves.
Introducing May's Small Business Spotlight - Paradise Salon (interview with Heather Sanders, owner)
Welcome to the blog, Heather!
- Tell us about your business! What services do you offer your customers? We are a full service salon, offering hair services such as, cuts, color, perms, keratin treatments and formal styles for wedding and proms; full make up services including waxing; manicures, pedicures and shellac nail services.
- What is the most rewarding aspect of your business? The most rewarding aspect is meeting all different types of people, customer satisfaction and flexibility in schedules.
- What is the best piece of business advice you've been given? Always put the customer first!
- Name someone who inspires you professionally. Guy Tang. He is always stepping outside of the box and gets creative with colors and styles.
- How can customers find you? To make an appointment call the salon at 662-890-6972 or stop by 7124 Kerr Place, Olive Branch, MS.
- Bonus Question - if you could be a hair stylist to any celebrity, who would it be and why? Vin Diesel. (Haha Just kidding!) Seriously, I guess it would have to be Pink or Rhianna. They are always changing their styles up and keeps you on your toes!
Here are a few more images from their headshot session, thank you ladies for choosing RJI!