How I know the real estate market is booming - because I'm exceptionally busy in February! Normally this time of year, people are getting their homes ready to sell and sticking signs in the yard the beginning of March. Many people begin looking for homes in the Spring so they can be closed and move in during the summer, when the kids are out of school. Spring and summer are also popular travel times, so if you're looking to relocate, you will most likely take off and use that time to search for the perfect home.
I've had the pleasure of working with 3 real estate super women recently:
First we have Mrs. Area Mays! She is a licensed real estate agent who recently switched to Kaizen Realty in Olive Branch, MS. Area needed some updated headshots and I was so glad she gave me a call to help her out! She is classy, kind and professional. I really enjoyed working with her! Here are a few from our session:
Then I met Miss Jenna Stonecipher of Keller Williams Realty in Memphis, TN! Jenna is an up and coming agent who is looking to make her mark on the real estate world. Look for many more of her listings in the future on my blog and instagram!
For more information, contact Jenna Stonecipher, Keller Williams Realty
email@example.com 901-281-3916 Direct
Last but certainly not least, a loyal RJI client - Suzanne Culpepper of Mike Murphy Builders! I've been working with her for a couple of years now, and she always has the best listings! She has many in the works so be sure to check back to see her amazing inventory of homes!
And now, RJI updates for March 2016
- I'll be unavailable for sessions March 4-6th. Please contact me via email on those days if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look for my photos to be published in next month's copy of Club and Resort Business Magazine about Olive Branch Country Club!
- My article about headshots will be in March's edition of Holl and Lane Magazine also!
- Spring Mini Session information will be available next month so check back!
- If you have or plan to work with RJI's real estate imagery, I will send out a revised copy of my disclosure form with your next transaction. If you have not gotten one, please let me know. Thanks!