Congratulations to everyone who graduated! You did it! Mr. Kylan of St George's High School pictured here is one of those who recieved his diploma this month and will be attending college this fall on a baseball scholarship. Reach for the stars, Kylan!
I also want to congratulate Miss Page who graduated Baldwin High and is attending college on a full band scholarship! So proud of you! We did her senior photos back in the fall of 2016.
Like many of you, I have plans for the summertime both professionally and personally. If you want to keep up with any updates, please check out my news page! But here's a list of things you can expect the next few months!
- June is filling up quickly, so if you would like to make an appointment please contact me as soon as possible!
- Because of the intense heat, to protect my clients I will be scheduling at home lifestyle sessions, indoor headshot sessions and any on location portrait sessions will be scheduled for dawn and dusk.
- I will be unavailable July 1st, 4th and July 17-21st. Please send email correspondence on those days.
- Starting in August, RJI will be closed one weekend a month except for the months of October and November.
- Also in August sessions will be held as follows: Real Estate & Headshot Sessions will be held Tuesday- Saturday; Portrait Sessions will be held on weekends. Mondays will be reserved for editing, correspondence, office work and massive coffee consumption.
Everyone enjoy your summer!