Today I want to share some recent images and give everyone just a peek at next year's agenda!
Here are some of my favorite mini session images from 2015! I had an absolute blast working with all of these wonderful families:
Thank you to all of you who chose RJI for your holiday imagery!
2015 was a truly amazing year! In January, I changed my business name to Rebecca J. Imagery and I feel like it definitely set the tone for the changes that followed. My business has grown and I am utterly grateful. To everyone who used my services, returned to my services, gave encouragement and support, offered sound advice and inspired me even without knowing....please accept my sincere and heartfelt thanks! I especially want to thank my husband, Joseph, who has quietly been in my corner the whole time.
Closed December 24-28th, December 31-January 1st.
Please send any correspondence via email on those days.
- I'll be updating my policies, pricing and offering new print packages! All clientele will receive copies of my policies and package options upon booking.
- RJI is looking for a couple of ambassadors to represent us - particularly high school seniors and local professionals looking to represent themselves and their business. Those seriously interested can contact me via email at email@example.com!
- The last couple of years I've been wanting a home studio and praying 2016 will be the year my dream materializes! While on location will be primary, my home studio will be for individuals or very small groups/families who prefer a more private studio style session. Fingers crossed!
- Look for my article about headshots in an upcoming issue of Holl and Lane Magazine!
- I'll be working with some great local outfits, including an up and coming band and a fabulous boutique!
Everyone have a safe, happy and blessed holiday!